Get to know the “ins-and-outs” of your chosen LMS through these 3-part series via an “on-demand” or asynchronous course where educators can take a deeper dive on their own schedule.
What is the LMS 101 Series?
This 3-part series offers multiple opportunities to learn about Canvas, Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams, Schoology, and Seesaw on your own schedule. Six clock hours will be available for participants who complete each course.
How is the 3-part LMS 101 Series designed?
- Part 1 will engage participants in the basics of accessing and navigating select LMS platforms.
- Part 2 will support participants in selecting and managing content area student materials and resources to engage students using their selected LMS.
- Part 3 will address how participants can use their LMS for assessment and communication with students and families.
What will you learn?
In each LMS learning series, participants will engage in an online, self-paced course to support the initial integration and setup of their district’s selected LMS.
At your own pace, participants will have the following outcomes:
- Understand the basics of accessing and navigating the LMS.
- Learn to select, upload, and manage materials and resources you’ll use to engage students using the LMS.
- Understand the features of the LMS used for assessment and communication.
- Develop your personal LMS setup alongside a community of professional learners.
- Discuss and collaborate with other educators using the LMS.
- Access shared resources for use in the LMS.
Who is the LMS 101 Series designed for?
You…Educators, Administrators, TOSA/Instructional Coach, Paraeducators, and participants with a desire to understand LMS implementation.
How can you register for the LMS 101 Series?
Click here to learn more and register for the LMS 101 platform-specific course.