July 28-29: Educators’ Pathway Topics
Sessions offered July 28 and 29 will be focused on learning for all educator roles, comprising these subtopics:
- Learning Environments: How do we prepare, develop, connect, support, and empower each learner through the balance of learning environments across the system?
- Instructional Practices: What educator moves can we embed in our practice to support our students, communities, and each other in order to disrupt and dismantle inequitable practices and systems so that ALL students achieve high levels?
- Content-Specific Practices: What content-specific practices have leverage and longevity inside and outside of the classroom that best support our students’ growth?
- Teacher Leadership: How do I advocate for and strengthen equitable practices and structures to transform systems?
- Digital Tools: How can we purposefully and effectively integrate digital tools to impact learning and practice?
This event offers up to 15 STEM clock hours, as well as opportunities to connect, learn, and lead with colleagues around the state and beyond.