Best Practices for Continuous Learning
Best Practices for Continuous Learning is a menu of on-demand courses grounded in equity. They are online and self-paced so educators can learn when it’s most convenient for them. Participants will be able to build a community of support by collaborating virtually with other educators across the state.
Participants will grow in their understanding of:
- A safe and positive learning environment centered on high expectations for student achievement through the use of an LMS.
- Technology applications to support student growth.
- High-leverage instructional practices to support each learner.
- A clear and intentional focus on content-specific practices and curricula.
Equitable practices for each learner is a priority. Each course will follow the same design principles.
- OSPI guidance for Reopening Schools
- Best practices developed using the Washington Educational Technology Learning Standards
- Integration of the National Quality Standards for Online Teaching
Best Practices for Continuous Learning Courses
All courses are online and self-paced so that educators can learn when it’s most convenient. Participants will have the opportunity to collaborate virtually with other educators across the state. Click on a tab below to view the available courses and register.
LMS Deep Dives
Center instruction on high expectations for student achievement through the use of an LMS.
Use technology applications to support student growth.
Support each learner by increasing high-leverage instructional practices.
Provide a clear and intentional focus on content-specific practices and curriculum.
Create a safe and positive learning environment with new strategies for support.Courses will be added soon!
Coaches & Experts from 9 ESDs
School districts, tribal education compact schools, and public charters involved
Regional Educator Network Members
Get In Touch
Direct any questions to the regional contact located at your region's Educational Service District.