Digital Equity and Inclusion
The AESD/OSPI EdTech team is collaborating to provide school districts with digital equity and inclusion resources and professional learning opportunities. Please see the current options provided below and check back regularly to view additional resources.
OSPI EdTech Grant Support
Your Regional ESD EdTech Contacts are here to help with your grant writing and implementation needs. You are invited to apply for the HB 1365 OSPI Digital Equity and Inclusion Grants. Funding allocations: $9.8 million dollars for fiscal year 2021/2022, and $9.8 million for fiscal year 2022/2023.
- Support digital learning environments
- Grow and support 1:1 device programs
- Provide access to training in inclusionary practices
- Support English Language Learners and Special Education with adaptive technologies
- Support students in accessing high-quality learning environments without physical limitations
- Provide sustainability by creating frameworks, allowing for more staffing and professional development for equity and inclusionary practices
Digital Equity and Inclusion Supports
OSPI School Technology Support
K20 Network, Emergency Connectivity Funds, E-rate