Regional Educator Network
The Regional Educator Network is a statewide effort to provide peer-to-peer mentorship and support among education practitioners, build capacity across the state, and provide access to a community of learners for all educators.
To increase educational technology leadership to support instruction using high-leverage teaching practices for all learning environments (online, hybrid and in-person) across Washington schools.
Who can join?
Anyone working in education can engage in a Regional Network regardless of technical skill or level. Participation does not require school district approval, as it does not conflict with traditional contract hours.
- Engage in virtual learning community cohorts organized around the five learning management systems (LMS) (February -June 2021)
- Stay connected at the local, regional, and state-level with the education community to support LMS learning and implementation active network participation
- Increase confidence with LMS and educational technology tools for quality instruction aligned to ITSE Educator standards and/or State TPEP Criterion
- Access customized, regionally-based support for learning and utilizing LMS platforms with the ability to earn up to 24 clock hours (including up to 15 STEM clock hours depending on learning pathways selected)
- Have the opportunity to obtain certification in LMS platform(s) or aligned product(s)
- Support fellow educators in continuous learning statewide through multiple leadership opportunities
- Curate and access a library of educational technology resources
Regional Network learning opportunities will focus on the following themes this year:
- Relationships and Career Development
- Power of Educators
- Learning Environments
Three synchronized virtual sessions are available to those who join:
- Feb 10th: 4-6pm
- March 17th: 4-6pm
- May 12th: 4-6pm
Coaches & Experts from 9 ESDs
School districts, tribal education compact schools, and public charters involved
Regional Educator Network Members
Get In Touch
Direct any questions to the regional contact located at your region's Educational Service District.